June 10, 2017
The CSISAC Steering Committee is elected by the CSISAC members to manage the coalition and represent it for a two-year term. The following candidates have been nominated by the CSISAC membership during the nomination period:
- Sonigitu Ekpe, Individual Member
- Dennys Antonialli, Internet Lab
- Amie Stepanovich, Access Now
- Renata Ávila, World Wide Web Foundation
- Marc Rotenberg, Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC)
- Valeria Milanes, Asociación por los Derechos Civiles (ADC)
- Deborah Brown, Association for Progressive Communications (APC)
- Đorđe Krivokapić, European Digital Rights (EDRi)
- Cédric Laurant, SonTusDatos (Artículo 12, A.C.)
CSISAC voters can cast their ballots from the 12th to the 19th of June. The vote is casted using a web-based voting platform reachable through any standard browser. The vote is anonymous and can be casted using accesibility alternatives.
The full detail of the Steering Committee election can be found in the call for the 2017-2019 Steering Committee Election.